Bryndza cheese - 1kg
This cheese, first cooked by the Greeks and called "Feta", is made in South Eastern Europe, Mediterranean countries, the Middle East - Greece, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Romania, Turkey, Israel and Egypt.
The Greeks made it by adding sheep milk and sometimes goat milk. In some places, even cows milk was used.
In all regions of Turkey they make this cheese in different ways. There are oily, salty and other types. The fermentation temperature varies between 23 degrees and 32 degrees.
There are 198 calories in 100 grams of white cheese. The total amount of grease is 13 grams.
Benefits of bryndza cheese
- Strengthens the hair, reduces hair loss.
- Prevents memory weakness and loss of attention.
- Reduces the chance of vision loss and cataracts.
- It is the strongest food to meet the protein needs of your body.
- Cholesterol is low and because it does not contain trans fat acid, it is a healthy food.
- It plays a role in the development of intelligence due to being an aminoacid source.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Corrupting the living conditions of harmful microorganisms by balancing the intestinal microflora.
- Energizes the body naturally.
- Contains A, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, tocopherol.
- Protects our teeth and prevents the problem of bone melting in the women(with the calcium source)
- Strengthens children's height growing.
- Makes digestion easier, facilitating the digestion of other foods.
- It is a dairy product that can be easily consumed by people who are sensitive to dairy products (with a low lactose ratio).