Peganum harmala - 100 q
Peganum harmala effectively help against stress. It reduces stress on nerve system, insomnia and many other disorders.
Side Effects and Warnings
- Avoid use of Peganum harmala in any person, as it may cause serious side effects.
- Avoid use in people with known allergy or hypersensitivity to Peganum harmala or any of its parts.
- When taken by mouth, Peganum harmala may cause central nervous system disturbances (including agitation, anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, delirium, lack of coordination, tremors, twitching, and sedation), nausea, vomiting, high blood pressure, hypothermia, increased blood flow through the aorta, increased or decreased heart muscle contraction, increased levels of liver enzymes or increased liver weight, increased pulse pressure, kidney dysfunction, paralysis, rapid breathing, rapid heart rate, reduced levels of follicular-stimulating hormone and testosterone, reduced sperm production, and third-degree heart block.
- When injected into the vein, Peganum harmala may cause abnormal rapid heart rhythms, reduced heart rate, low blood pressure, and suspended breathing.
- Avoid in pregnant women, as Peganum harmala may cause labor.
- Avoid in people with known allergy or hypersensitivity to Peganum harmala or any of its parts.
No posts found