Dog-rose molasses - 500 q
Molasses is sugared, solid liquid that is made by boiling different kinds of fruits. Molasses is also known as bakmaz. Molasses is not only increasing the appetite, but also has a medical importance. It is a medically effective food that actually known from ancient times, but the benefits revealed later on. Being a very good antioxidant, molasses at the same time goes ahead of the foods that eliminates the anemia. Molasses is a source of cure and it is advisable to use it in this way for being more effective. Drinking a glass of warm water by pouring 2 teaspoons of molasses and squeezing the lemon onto it in the morning with hungry stomach is the cure of anemia and iron deficiency.
Dog-rose molasses is 100% natural source of vitamin C. Strengthens immunity, creates immunity against influenza and other types of diseases. It's recommended by doctors for cardiovascular patients.Helps against sore throat and cleans liver.
Generally beneficial for:
- Improvement of blood flow
- Stomach disease, mainly for diarrhea
- Asthma and bronchial diseases
- In pregnancy
- Growth children and intelligence development
- Strengthening the stomach, intestines and kidneys
- Vascular toughness
- The health of teeth and bones
Because of its rich content, the dog-rose has benefits for human health those are endless by counting. Dog-rose is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, P, K and C, protein, minerals, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. The seeds contain a lot of fat and vitamin E.
Benefits of Dog-roseUsed in diseases below:
- Anemia and when organism emaciated
- Weakening and infectious diseases
- Slowly healing wounds
- Accelerates joining of collarbone
- Blood flow from uterus
- Kidney stone disease, when there is liver stone etc.
No posts found